Friday, February 4, 2011
YEDI "Inside Out Hearts" Cups & Saucers Assorted
This is the GREAT FIND, so far, of Love Month. I was looking in this month's "Oprah" magazine (see page 74) and saw these darling, and I mean DARLING, cups and saucers. Now, I realize there are some people who think EVERYTHING at Nordstrom's is expensive. If you are one of these people you better hang on to your hat. This set of 6 cups and heart shaped saucers is $50.00. THAT'S IT -- I am not kidding. Let's say you have some girlfriends -- you have six individual, unique gifts for less than $10.00 a piece! You will not find a better gift anywhere for the price. When I wrapped up mine I filled the cup with YORK heart shaped Peppermint Patties. A little something sweet to go along with the cup. Oh, I should tell you that shipping on this package was $8.00 which you can avoid if there is a Nordstroms close to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment