Welcome to Love Month... almost.
This year Love Month is going to be different. Our son Alex is getting married. There will be a wedding on Valentine's Day & a reception in Utah as well as one here in Oregon. So in addition to the ideas I share with all of you I will be including some of what I learn as I go through this process of creating a meaningful reception for Alex & Kylie. I recently attended a wedding "showcase" at the Lane Co. Fairgrounds. There was so much to see and to taste. These cake toppers were my favorite things to see. Aren't they darling? They had quite a selection of them. The admission price for the showcase was $9.00. It included many free bridal magazines, a fashion show with entertainment, great appetizers and cupcakes from many caterers and the opportunity to meet many vendors. I highly recommend attending an event like this to collect ideas. And speaking of collecting -- it's time to bring out all the items you use to decorate your house for Love Month because on February 1st it begins!



No comments:
Post a Comment